BOC-L Digest - 24 Mar 2015 to 26 Mar 2015 (#2015-76)

Steve Freight stevefreight at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 29 02:54:40 EDT 2015

Got mine yesterday, but then had to go out so only time to play part of dvd
1. Looking good and can't wait to play the rest.

As with Hawkwind releases there are issues. How is it that the last track
is shown as Welcome to the future and not Silver machine? Welcome follows
Masters as one track. Also I can't see anywhere on the packaging where and
when recorded. After a years wait to get it right...

A bonus disc in my packaging was a nice surprise though so thanks Gonzo.

Steve