Front line marines, squad Attack solar swastika force

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 29 03:12:29 EDT 2015

i got security clearance with US Marines and US Embassy / CIA back in the 90s.

UFOs abound.

had Diplomatic passport and smuggled acid from NJ to Norway and 10 g
of hash from Denmark.

HAIL
MARINES
Christian

scraping the barrel at moment by allowing myself (maybe) to watch a movie-

"dreamcatchers"
I normally simply cannot stand anything even remotely human, much less in an entertainment setting but I got a little suprise when I looked at wiki to see what it was

then, as i was thinking to myself "wonder if Mary has seen this" I saw what ends up being saved-  Boston

why why WHY WHY WHY can't humans simply be powerless against more advanced creatures, no matter if they are good, bad or neutral...

so so SO SO SO sick of humanity-  it is so obvious to me that humans have no chance until the blinders are removed :)

figures this is on after unsealed alien files and hurry on 5 am for the next one!

My eyes need a little break from reading

Christian I recommend "to serve man" Twilight Zone episode and to apply any religious text in place of the cookbook.

what's so terrible about being a planetary seed crop??

then go look at the lyrics to Neil Young "after the goldrush" :)

herhehehehehe HAhaHAHahahaha