ICU: Hell Freezes Over

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 30 00:20:34 EDT 2015

oops here i go again but now I want to be understood again

to me this was as much just news as anything. in my case, never have I
thought about a record that needed a CD release and seemed totally
insane that it wasn't getting one than this.
I thought it might never happen.

just glad it did

now, roll on "imperial Pompadours" and "Presidents Tapes" as standard
CD releases and it's all there I think
But Max Effect is musically strong and was the main one to me besides
Punkadelic which has already happened.

and yes the existing versions are likely fine musically
I don't have steve's presidents tapes.....wish i did