letters to Sarvataa Christie, formerly Dorothea Brandes, Pagans MC striptease tattooed woman from NJ

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 31 06:10:42 EDT 2015

 i smoked with my mom. And shed always go to the kitchen and cook and
eat like a pig. Munchie mummy.
3 t · Liker · 1

Sarvataa Christie Yummy! !!
2 t · Liker

Christian Eric Bjaanæs Mumford my stepdad, Mac, the sailirboy got her
high and seduced her in the 80s and i robbed him for hashish.
2 t · Liker · 1

Sarvataa Christie Ahahaha
2 t · Liker

Christian Eric Bjaanæs Mumford and stole his booze. He was Attache at
the US Embassy and worked with CIA in a decrypting machine in a
security vault, he wrote about the anarchists and communists throwing
Molotow Cocktails at the police and stuff to security at the embassy
He moved to Copenhagen and we lived there on and off just so he could
buy hash there in the hippie freetown of Christiania, they called it
Pusherstreet. He got my mom high at Pink Floyd show in 88 and i had
the T shirt for years. I had diplomatic status till i was 21 so i
smuggled 10 grams of hash to Oslo once from Denmark, and also 8 hits
of acid from Dover (got from deadhead pal Nate or maybe Derrick who
used to get letters with LSD from his goth pals in Maine).
12 min · Liker

Christian Eric Bjaanæs Mumford I used to play adventure games with Mac
on my Commodore 64 with him, his favorite game was Cutthroats, a
pirate treasure hunt text game. We sat stoned and talked pirate talk
to eachother. Only he didnt know i got stoned and he went and took
toke breaks at the toilet. I used to tape his Black Sabbath and Pink
Floyd vinyl LPs and my moms Donovan LP she got from my cokehead hippie
aunt Signe in the 70s "A Gift From A Flower To A Garden". I played
Donovan for the guys back at Kubert and we formed a Donovan cult,
Derrick, Ray, Mike Rinkus and us. "Epistle To Dippy", "Season Of The
Witch", "Atlantis", "Mellow Yellow", "Sunshine Superman", "Cosmic
Wheels"... all the greatest... we blew our minds on DONOVAN!
6 min · Liker

Christian Eric Bjaanæs Mumford Ray said only his mom liked Donovan and
that we were sick puppies. Of course Derrick was a big fan of the band
Skinny Puppy and Syd Barrett, me it was Hawkwind and Mercury Rev and
Monster Magnet. Ray had a case full of AC/DC, Motorhead and Ramones
and GWAR cassettes he always brought with his bottle of Night Train
and bags of weed he got in NYC. Mike Rinkus loved Nirvana... the rest
is X Files.
3 min · Liker

Christian Eric Bjaanæs Mumford Of course YOU my dear 1st sweet heart,
made me collect CDs by Cro-Mags, Warrior Soul and Danzig