BOC poster.. Chaotic Evil or True Neutral?

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 7 19:53:23 EDT 2015

I asked Edward Ka-Spel of The Legendary Pink Dots in an email what he
had heard of BOC.. all he knew were Reaper and I Am The Night (SP)....
i mentioned the Moorcock connection and he was fired up cause he did
not know and likes Moorcock (and his first gig was Hawkwind in 75 or
76)... THIS is what i sent him after a week of email silence.. YT
links..

Black Blade (Stormbringer cummin!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCxL3-Fl7bM

More Moorcock Eternal Champion from the HEAVY METAL film.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGKNaIXtBZQ

The Fireclown (The Winds Of Limbo... Christ parable as an alien punk
rebel Demon!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYg3vvVwj4Y

poison mushroom tattooed blond biker babes........ Before The Kiss, A Redcap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSkXNM1XUQ

A wondrous lyrical piece and the latter day Disco upbeat Imaginos version:
(ASTRONOMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SY7h4VEd_Wk

cocaine and Thelema and WWII: STAIRWAY TO THE STARS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MBrk3QOEBE

Flaming Telepaths (too smart !)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qttI6oytqpw

Harvester of Eyes... all ears!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fINTYSJX1R0

SCREAMS:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hNT0fvNgc

none heavier than Go Go Godzilla:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T65rW_SIzg0

ENJOY THE BLUE SUNDAY

he replied:

Thanks for this Christian..til soon Edward

God bless, where CAN i get a BOC poster.. all i have are like 4 or 5
Hawkwind ones up ! Will look on eBay.. used to have the Whelan
"Stormbringer" one as a teen... Christian