My Generation.. slackers and microserfs...

EMFalk des at EFALKMEDIA.COM
Thu May 7 23:05:26 EDT 2015

Thank God's and Monsters that we're old schoolers!
We can sit on the fence of new and old means of engagement and shake our
fists at the kids who don't know what they're missing or how good they
have it.

--

“Sometimes life is merely a matter of coffee
   and whatever intimacy a cup of coffee affords.”  ―Richard Brautigan

   --Check Out my blog and my journey: www.areturningadultstudent.com