Got THIS to Unload... not so much wanna good 1:1 trade

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu May 7 23:18:40 EDT 2015

Boys and girls, do i love trading 1:1 CDs with nuts music fans on FB
and lists like in "the old days" before eBay.. I made out some
excellent catch with this one Greek dude... back in the 90s i got so
much cool stuff from traders and befreinded Hawkfans and Deadheads all
over lists and Usenet...

In the mail today/yesterday I got

Ministry "Rantology",
Yes "F&R 2" 2CD,
The Damned "Final Damnation" CD+DVD (unloading my old CD now and my
old VHS is useless!)
Alice In Chains "Dirt", &...
Venom "Skeletons In the Closet" (not the remaster tho)

all that in trade yesterday for:

Omnia Opera - ST (Delerium devalued goes for £10 on eBay now that its
remastered!)
Drahk Von Trip - Heart & Consequence
Intodown - Brave New World
Dave Russell - Paradox

all CDs .. with a dude on FB from Greece... only last week i got from
him, in the first trade we did:

"Together We're Stranger" by No-Man (CD+DVD) and
Wolfsbane "Kathy Wilson" for:

Magic Mushroom Band - Sixty Minutes With... (I had all the stuff from
this comp on the other CDs by MM i have)
Edward Ka-Spel - Burning Church EP
Sun Dial - Return Journey (2005 Relapse version)

from this greek feller.. so NOW after pillaging his little list THIS
is my leftover LOOT for ya...

LIST OF UNWANTED ALBUMS (CD):
The Chills UK (not NZ band!!!) - Something To Die For [psychobilly punk M/M]

Christian Death - Love & Hate [M/M] [Valor Kand era early 90s]

The Damned - Final Damnation (live reunion) CD Mint

Joyful The Sound - ST (Italian light prog/psych well played inspired
by Genesis and Marillion)

King Black Acid - Loves A Long Song (Mint)

Monster Magnet - Monolithic Baby! [CD VG plays ok, inlays NM, goes cheap]

Napalm Death - From Enslavement To Oblivion [Earache CD Mint with Lee
Dorrian (Cathedral)]

Iggy Pop - Lust For Life [M/M goes cheap!]

Serena-Maneesh - ST Promo edition [norwegian indie Psychedelic Progish]
(maybe i will keep this, got it from Chuck Rosenberg who said its
awesome but i havent been in the mood for it)

Superczar - The Stress Signal (2002 Spaceseed member Brian Fowler) [CD
in wallet with cover] NM/M

VeeDee - Public Mental Health System (mini LP CD sleeve, stoner, punk, psych)

-----------------------------------
On a side note i also got the latest awesome SECRET SAUCER CD "PHASE
FIVE"  and SHAKIN' STREET "LIVE" CD from CD baby...tomorrow or soon
like 4 cheap ROB ZOMBIE CDs... got White Zombie "Make Them Die Slowly"
and "La Sexorcisto" and "Astro Creep 2000" last week.. fun they are
like if Crom Mags and Monster Magnet had a lovechild with Lords of
Acid ... nostalgig for me as i have not heard WZ since 1995. So i hope
the Rob Zombie stuff is good. And i get away cheap getting b'day
pressies for my mama on June 6.. Ordered ELTON JOHN and a ROD STEWART
Greatest Hits, both double CDs. She asked for a bottle of Gin or Vodka
but i like to share music and be friends with old Lisen, aka MOM!

So thats it from Traders Post.. join in and share!
Christian