Gong Box set

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri May 8 02:02:53 EDT 2015

It took like 8 years before i saw the ending of a Nik Turner with
Farflung VHS where he added, his home movie he had filmed his pet
Python snake a big fat live rat and set to the sound of "Sweet Leaf"
and like freeze framing closer and closer video effects... Rat pack!
Diners Club, "Reptoid Vision" style. Reptilian Thelema Royal Reaper
Lodges of The Damned... Galaxicon.