UHORT Radiorakel FM 99,3 SECOND broadcast of June/July

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue May 19 23:10:53 EDT 2015

i will get a broadcast date at some point, Jon Christian who is
hosting with me and is "program boss/technician" is touring Poland
with the band he is in (plays bass) called Pluto & The Planets late
June so it will probably be July.. not heard much P&TP  but they are
on YT. Good luck to him. Here is one to all Hawkwind fans!!!: ZOLAR X:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61Pala5Mk1s