Goodbye for now

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at NOVONORDISK.COM
Sun May 31 05:46:10 EDT 2015

Hej Folks

I am losing this email address next week so I see about resubscribing with another.. Can't seem to unsubscribe though, listserv does not respond.. You can find me on facebook, linked in. etc.. probably be back.. peace, love and music,.,...

Scott

http://writingaboutmusic.blogspot.com
http://www.oresundspacecollective.com

Scott Heller

Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/novonordisk> | Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/novonordisk> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/novo-nordisk> | Youtube<http://www.Youtube.com/novonordisk> | Pinterest<http://www.pinterest.com/novonordisk>

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorized reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.