Howard Chaykin & Moorcock

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Oct 24 16:40:47 EDT 2015

I met Howard in NYC in 1994 at the NYC Comicon. I grew up reading his
American Flagg and Black Kiss stuff. He is a Jewish crypto Fascismo
nazi.. like Rush. Rand... in his American Flagg comix he always like
his male characters draws himself as a "Jewish American Princess" the
"boychik" the jew boy, like the character Ruben Flagg. I wonder if any
of the jews in BOC imagine themselves as Jewish American Princess role
surely Eric or Buck could be candidates! Chaykin also adapted many
Moorcock stories to comix like The Swords of Heaven / The Flowers of
Hell and also The Stars My Destination. He is an AMAZING draughtsman,
very skilled and yet freeform in a sense. A quick line a slash speaks
much more than noodling with details. He looked at my portfolio at the
NYC Comicon and advised "learn to draw before you ink"! I still
havent..

Christian Boychik Princess