OFF) random article sharing

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sun Oct 25 06:52:49 EDT 2015

speaking of eBay... I just recieved a full refund for a Master Of
Puppets cover CD Kerrang Remastered 20th anniversary 2006 CD from
Kerrang magazine. Its pretty cool Metallica versions of their best
album IMO, but the last two songs are fuked. Machine Head, Trivium,
Mastodon are on it, and some others.... speaking of hair metal and
cali!