OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 2 23:20:05 EDT 2015

I agree with what you both are saying. It is the last few albums which have
not really done much for me.

Most arists settle into a few good tracks an album after a while.

Hawkwind do things differently to Motorhead, bringing in new people, making
it easier for Dave.