OFF) "Sketchy" Hawklords CD query :)

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 3 03:06:01 EDT 2015

--------Yes you are a Lizard Bolt Throwing zilla like me... King Cobra... you
could at least "quoted" me so all the lamers who put me on killfile
can read my puerile "filth".-------
Christian

That's not me being malicious, that's me when I am prematurely drunk
with imaginary CD based "power"

I start the thread on my computer then spasmodically keep checking for
replies at the LISTSERV link.

Then when I reply there, I simply have not yet figured out how to quote.
Care to teach?

There's LOTS of HW vinyl coming out, BTW.

I won't be getting much if any, due to money constraints and age. Not
right away at least.

One thing is Warrior again on Yellow wax and it looks like Live
Astoria 2007 is coming from somewhere, with a neat new jacket if it is
Knights of Space.