New FM99,3 show September 5, 2015

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 3 09:35:24 EDT 2015

I actually enjoy "Direction Ov Travel" which is all Tibetan drum
circle (instrumental)... just the four winds... when i first put it on
when i recieved it i was trying to sleep in the day last June... hot
and overtired it disturbed the hell out of me, laying in bed in 30
celsius heat mid day... like it was monotonously KILLING me.. and the
heat... but then when i played it the next day after rest i thought it
was really cool.