BO-CWIND: new FM 99,3 broadcast late SEPT/early OCT... preliminary Playlist...

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 5 14:21:16 EDT 2015

Today's 60s & Psychic TV special will be archived at
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/uhort.html round tuesday or in less
than a week or so at the latest - i am planning on putting up 2 more
2006 shows - one that is a HW F&R special, and a Xmas special with BOC
and Alan Davey and Pre-Med! I just put together a new show and it
features longstanding fellow BOC-L member Carl's project with a
Mournblade cover (Servants Of Fate). ENJOY!

01. (May You) Never Be Thirsty 4:14 Adrian Shaw & Rod Goodway - Oxygen Thieves
02. Race Away 5:43 Adrian Shaw & Rod Goodway - Oxygen Thieves
03. System Static ft System 7 9:50 Eat Static - Dead Planet
04. Germ Free Adolescents 3:14 X-Ray Spex - Anthology
05. S.O.S 3:07 Israelvis - We Only Live Twice
06. Opposites Meet 3:15 Israelvis - Subbacultcha! - The Invasion of
the Norwegian Underground
07. Black Light 5:43 Temple - Krautrock Archive Vol. 1
08. No Time To Cry (Sisters Of No Mercy Mix) 4:20 Cradle Of Filth -
Live Bait For The Dead
09. Black Flame 9:02 Cult Of Sorrow - Cult Of Sorrow
10. Servants of Fate 5:27 Espada Negra - Servants of Fate bandcamp single
11. Chloe Dancer/Crown Of Thorns 8:19 Mother Love Bone - Singles
Original Motion Picture Soundtrack

Christian.