BOC Metallica Astronomy

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Sep 6 22:59:56 EDT 2015

"I so wish iOS had the option to filter out email by address."

I just came and took a look, hopefully I have something semi amusing.

When someone mentioned (on another forum) a couple days ago, about Jimi Hendrix being asked what it was like being the best guitarist in the world, he he allegedly replied "I don't know, go ask Rory Gallagher", it sent me off on a little search.
Along the way, I found confirmation but i somehow ended up on Kirk Hammett's Wikipedia page.

There i was,  reading along, when all of a sudden it says: (something close to)

Kirk was traumatized at 11 years old by his neighbor having sex with his dog.

"I went to my neighbor's house with my dog Tippy, and he pulled down his pants and started having sex with her. I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. When he was finished I just took my dog and left. Her tail was still wagging"

I always liked Kirk and he bowled me over in 1985 at the Ride the Lightning show.