OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 7 12:22:43 EDT 2015

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015, Jonathan Smith wrote:
> It was with *We Are Motorhead* that I lost interest and have not got it
> back again. There is nothing new.

 	Now maybe this is support for Carl's theory of first six years of
fandom: I really like _We Are Motörhead_ and in particular would put 'Slow
Dance' and 'Stay out of Jail' up with the best stuff they've done. It's
like we're all individuals or something! Yours,
 						Jon

seconded

I forgot to proclaim my love for that album :) (here, in "public")
further, the magic tracks on No Remorse for me, are "Snaggletooth and Locomotive

I see Los Angeles has just given the band the keys to the city (well not exactly) but honored them officially.
Maybe they are worried about him !!!