OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue Sep 8 08:12:12 EDT 2015

On Sep 7, 2015, at 12:22 PM, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at CARLAZ.COM> wrote:

> Is it my imagination, or is the last HW studio album to not include any self-covers actually … _It Is the Business of the Future to Be Dangerous_!?

Probably not: if you set aside the inclusion of "Gimme Shelter," which was released previously, there's "Letting in the Past," which is a cover of "Looking in the Future" from _Church of Hawkwind_. :-)

Also, isn't "The Camera That Could Lie" a patchwork of old songs?

Cheers,

Paul.