peace and love brothers and sisters, Dave Wyndorf is the blissed out brutha

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 8 16:38:29 EDT 2015

I loooove MM too ALOT.. big inspiration them and HW... i am getting
the CD ASAP, i read some announcement on FB. Keep Monster Magnet alive
and buy their records and CDs maan. Peace & wynd.. orf orf.