OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 9 22:00:26 EDT 2015

Dave Brock puts cover or reworkings on his solo albums too.

"We Took the Wrong Step years Ago" comes to mind... Some versions are
probably first versions (as in 'Weird tapes: Demos')' but some can be
better than the Hawkwind ones.

I am not too bothered by this 'self-referential' habit.

Other Hawkwind members churn out their own self covers too!