OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 10 01:13:38 EDT 2015

*Spacehawks* was a special case. It was supposed to be for the US market,
as I understand, to accompany their tour, which obviously didn't happen. I
would see that as a compilation rather than a new album.