OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Jonathan Smith smithjm77x7 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 10 08:18:52 EDT 2015

It has to be admitted. Dave could let the younger members write more songs,
but such is Hawkwind. I like that they keep going-- nobody is in their
prime at 70.

Motorhead do not cover their own songs, but they do sound the same as
previous ones. But apparently they sell more with every album.