BOC Metallica Astronomy

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 10 08:46:10 EDT 2015

Hey you 2 dimwits who exclude HW fans as spam. I actually highly rate
St Anger, and Death Magnetic much higher now. And LuLu is friggin
insanely offensive and adult. Maybe Lou Reeds finest hour as a
lyricist. Now Killfile my offensive ass and take a Valium you two
filthy wankstained english pudding pickers.