OFF: Re: Sympathy For The Devil (Motorhead new album taster)

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 10 11:17:15 EDT 2015

The Legendary Pink Dots re-recorded their 1981 song "Legacy" for a
2006 25th anniversary 7" single. Also their "Film Of The Book" from
Chemical Playschool 1+2 cassette (later re-compiled on The Legendary
Pink Box) was re-recorded by vocalist/synth guy Edward Ka-Spel a few
years later and is a bonus track on his solo "Chyekk China Doll" CD
(the remaster, as "The Forgotten Version") and also on the insanely
sinister prog darkness concept album in 1984 "The Tower", re-named as
"Astrid" with female vocals. I am sure Monster Magnet re recorded some
songs, yes they did of course for the now super rare Tour 10" Maxis
from 2010 and 2011 (I had Scott H. pick them up for me in Sweden and
Denmark) and of course the latest Re-imagined stuff from recent years
like "Milking The Stars" and the upcoming "Cobras & Fire" albums. Solo
artists doing band covers and vice versa don't super count in The
Grateful Dead world much like the Hawkwind world in a sense... but i
am not HUGE on GD though consider myself "initated" to fair degree in
to the scene via Hawkwind and crossover Dead Head world hehe.
Christian.