HW: Matt Howarth comic + CDs

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 11 15:24:27 EDT 2015

I am pleased and very grateful to Paul Williams who sent me a whole
shitload of Eternity's Jest label CDs, namely the 2 latest CHURCH OF
HED CDs (the latter which i did front cover artwork for) and the
QUARKSPACE & Matt Howarth CD- Matt Howarth drew a comic starring
Hawkwind in 1992 and collaborates to the Quarkspace concept Cd and
graphic novel included. Also i did the artwork on the front of the
"Electric Sepulcher" CD. I am pleased to say i have recieved about 15
CDs of each CD as Eurodistro for the ETERNITY'S JEST spacerock bands
label, I am distro for the Euro branch of Ejest and can be found at
Discogs and eBay:

http://www.discogs.com/seller/saint7209/profile

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/saint7209/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_ipg&_from

Christian "SAINT7209"