Hawkwind Book

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 14 21:12:32 EDT 2015

"Way too expensive for me. Maybe a free download will appear at some point!

The last I bought was Carol Le Clerk's which was quite good."

-JS
I am inspired!!  You should see me trying to read ANYTHING that isn't about UFOs-

I tend to fall asleep in MINUTES flat and tend to be in bed when trying.
I DIVE-BOMB and it puts the book at risk, especially in paperback which is usually the case.

I wonder if the world could use not only a lighted book holder, but one that is a crash-protector frame as well??

I am aware the other books are good and it does make me cringe.

I was planning to go for Carol's 1st when the day comes.
I hope I live long enough and maybe I will find a way in that isn't "shakedown street"