HW book (ramble on)

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 15 05:36:50 EDT 2015

Confession-

a Hawkwind book is just as good as a UFO book to me (which I also
basicallly do not read anymore thanks to the internet).

and I exaggerated. However I find books in general to be humanity's
way of "using too much colour" to word things and in the process of
re-reading paragraphs due to the manner in which humans (so often)
tend to write, i quickly become worn down and annoyed, and start
getting sleepy.
There is wavering, gravity intensifies, but sleep is always a controlled effort.

I forgot to use smileycons previosly due to pondering the use of
"Christian Christian" in place of "System System" in the Crass tune
"Systematic Death", if that is the name of it and also maybe a
complete rewrite to twist some words.

I do not have the last 2 Hawkwind books simply because i was not
feeling very well when they came out.
If i had them i would GOBBLE them up and I was rebelling being told
what Christian owns (again)
The problem is all mine and it's not a problem

bye!!