HW book (ramble on)

Mike Coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 15 16:59:51 EDT 2015

"I skim read Ledge of Darkness just to grasp the main plot and gaze at
the awesome art, one day i will sit down and read it! Fiction blurring
the borders reality / fiction is my area as far as my own writing goes
and is the main "mission" of SF to comment the real situations in
society. Like "Sonic Attack" or "Assault & Battery" are just as real
to me as anything i see on the news"

I totally agree and when i was younger i did not realize there seems to be "seeding" going on with your SF material. Just an example: Star Trek pilot "The cage" (which i want to see if i can bare it) which became "The Menagerie"

enter the Talosians and capt Pike??  High Satanist's name coincidence??

hehehehehe  anyway, i just seem to be able to find my pickins "real" the 1st time around, you just have to be oh-so-skilled pulling out the true bits!!

sorry everyone, I hope i have been insane enough to pass for today and will try to go away now!!