OFF) Podcast I'd like to share

mike c insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 16 09:23:36 EDT 2015

This (former cop) is about as interesting as they come, here in the USA.
This is an investigation in progress and it is becoming extremely
popular here in the USA.
So much that Hollywood wanted to get involved but David decided to
make an independent movie about it because it is so creepy it needs no
Hollywood treatment and he is always very concerned about his
reputation.

The current podcast you will get on this link is part 2 or 2 parts,
and it is particularly good.

There are many podcasts available from him (and youtube I guess) to
back track the whole situation to the national parks and forests, but
this is SO SO creepy, where we are at now.

It was already creepy beyond words

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/where-did-the-road-go