Aural Innovations Radio: New Christian's FM99,3 Radiorakel show

Abra Cadabra anacondaconan at GMAIL.COM
Wed Sep 23 07:45:56 EDT 2015

Yes, just in case, Carl,,,, make sure you tune your folklorist
lingoreceptecles on each side of your Head, in to my Norsk, but as i
mistranslated Espada Negra as Ace Of Spades (really meaning Black
Sword??) so my spanish is not nearly as good as my Norsk!

The new Motorhead album is really killer ! Best in years!