[boc-l] 2OC in Norway in August, and the HW/Voivod EP

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 2 07:30:52 EDT 2016

Blue Oyster Cult are playing at the same venue in Drammen where Hawkwind were jan. 2014 where i met Tim Blake, but its sold out. Last time i was there was to see Wolfgang Flür of Kraftwerk do a DJ set after a spoken session on Krautrock ... my best friend since 1976 got me drunk as a oyster so we left before Flur 's set was on.

I also ordered the new Voivod EP with the Silver Machine cover, but it never arrived so i got a refund. Gonna wait it will show up some time next week i am sure..

Christian