[boc-l] Hawkwind scene .. is it music for junkies, and music for droids

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 18:25:38 EDT 2016

Syd Barrett and Jim Morrison were 60s model androids ... or?

From: royalistradio at hotmail.com
To: boc-l at lists.ispnet.net
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 23:01:26 +0200
Subject: [boc-l] Hawkwind scene .. is it music for junkies, and music for droids

I wish all the old junkies and former droids of the spacerock/HW scene stopped yapping and we could all be godlike friends in the human flesh as the innosinners we are.

like what attitude is it to say "oh yeah Nirvana is for junkies or for russian American white trash who hear voices" or that "Pressurehed and Chrome is for droid people or quasi buddhists and insane jews" whatnot, well, i have heard all the droids and heard all the junkies, all of them talk shit, I HAVE HEARD IT ALL, and all i am is a worthwile godlike human beinz sorta guy with lots of music and comics and great books. Everyone who got "junked" in 1994 as Club Kids who grew out of all the cool shit, straightened out, whatever and dropped out or every ADHD nutbar who became android from too much Spacerock.... who wants to be machine.. or be former junkie now a nobody, hell do shit to be remembered "Lives Of Great Men"....

I AM GLAD DAVE BROCK IS NOT A JUNKIE.. Maybe he is a Droid.. or a strange Chinese Luddite on a Pharm...
All the best
Christian