[boc-l] Discogs and Bandcamp collections... join in the listomania 2016!

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 00:45:56 EDT 2016

https://www.discogs.com/user/saint7209/collection

so far a very small portion of my CDs and Vinyl and even Cassettes i have amassed are being added to my collection list at Discogs.

My Bandcamp fan page is growing bit by bit, but damn my friend Edward Ka-Spel of the LPDs keeps making some releases i got "secret" only viewable by me, like the LP and Halloween and Xmas releases for fans only invisible! Drat! I wanna show off everything!

Oh well. Please network with me on Bandcamp, so far i got Carl Edlund Anderson, Jerry Guizar and a bunch of LPD and Droneon list people..

https://bandcamp.com/christianmumford

Roll Over Camper Van Discogs, Leader of the FLAC!

Christian