[boc-l] i have something to admit... Judge Bread is White.

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 04:13:41 EDT 2016

... i am not a "real" punk... i dont "live" punk, i just read about this wondrous PHENOMENA CALLED "proto punk" in books about punkrock written by upscale Hipsters on rainy nights in Soho in NYC and Soho in London. I wanna be a punk but i am just an old Charlie Brown stinker bomber who believes in The Sweet and T. Rex with my sad High School jewboy / White Anglo Saxon Protestant doo wop and rock n roll PUNKASS BITCHHOE from Detroit 1972. I am "Shakin Street" and "Chocolate City" and "Raw Power" and all that grampa heroin or die old shit. I even think Velvet Underground is punkrock. Well it is, in the sense Syd Barrett, Jim Morrison and Hawkwind were my fave genre of Intellectual cafeteria Cafe Latte PROTO PUNK which i discuss with all my friends like Trygve and Arild and Dr. Heller too, though he is a bona fide Dane and soon Portugeezer soon... Lest we forget all the love i get and kissing my old mother every sunday after dinners she cooks for me. Its all i hear about from the PUNKASS BITCHHOE kids that i am OLD PROTOZOLOFT CHAMBER MUSICIAN and PHILIP MORRIS SLAVE DANCER. If only i could have taken enough Zoloft to understand Julian Cope's Krautrock book that too would be me PROTO PUNK cause ALL DEM PUNKASS BITCHES LOVED NEU! MAN and cause I am fat, i jack off, smoke cigs, drink Tuborg, am old, and outdated by the time The Great Rock N Roll Swindle rolls by in 1978 ... By that time i am Uncle Aids who got Shindlered on the CROSS as DOG WANK FART BOMB who marches with all the muscular Supermen into the 80s on Schindlers List, in the Great Rock N Roll Schindler... or rather, i run like an Old Rockuefort in Planet Gong, drink Port, Sniff Snuff, where i live as the West Side Packis Dharma Princess on the Moon, i am a Moonie, i am in the cult of Kali's MILITARY SURPLUS Madonna now.. play safe, i could have had long hair and done drugs, but my dick is talking and i am listening and writing it all down, and my Heidi Fleiss wants more bernaise to cum outta it so the Chateu Brian slides down my slithery DEEP PORNO THROAT OR RATHER I TALK DICK, toots, i'll toot a line... or wait cocaine is in the past, NO PUNKS EVER DID COCAINE, only us old PROTO PUNKERS like Jim Morrison, and i will smoke a Merit Filter cigarette inbetween my Mick Farren records. I am Human Garbage. And dont hang around in bars anymore, just walk around as Nuthouse Ward Jerk Ward Puncle Skrewed in Buckburg. So raise a glass to all the poets, god bless England and Punkassville Queens and Kings, Patsy, Saffy & Edina, and dont forget HAWKWIND & FRANCE MANIACON.

I aint shit. I am too smart. I cook em and eat em after i find them in the roadside in PUNKASSVILLE.

Christian "Gamblin Rinpoche", STASI division Spandau Spandex SS