[boc-l] still sad about Lemmy and Bowie and Signe and Kantner

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 04:34:38 EDT 2016

but not Glenn Frey. We lost Yardbirds/Magma/Gong manager Giorgio Gomelsky and Beatles / VdGG mastermind George Martin as well-

ITS GONNA BE THE YEAR OF MANY FUNERAL PROCESSIONS. 2016... "16" is Tarot card "Tower Struck By Lightening" The DEATH OF THE MAGICIAN. Black Star. Lemmy=15- Tarot 15 "The Devil".

Fuck cancer, i bet the jews invented that shit to kill Nazis. Its so deadly its gotta be Israeli. Nobody in India die of cancer. Not even Chinese people. They are all immune. Its just us "other" westerners. Us nazis, and their own cause they dont know how to stop that shit popping up on white bread people.

Like.. OH SHIT LEMMY?? GOD?? and then like WHAT? BOWIE?? WHO WAS THE ONE GOD HIGHER THAN LEMMY?? THE PHARAOH BOWIE? LEMMY WAS CLOSE TO BEING AS BIG AS ELVIS; BOWIE DWARFED ELVIS FOR 40 years as Pharaoh Blondie. Lemmy was like an old crone amongst the Metal heads, the General Jerry Cornelius Tank Squad Sonic Attack Special Division who passed peacefully into Rock N Roll HALL OF FAME. Bowie became the King of All Dandies and New Wavers.

I'll just go and read Blondie and Garfield now. Still have my Sunday paper from yesterday. Lessee... yes...

PS: I want a cat to talk to - havent seen any strays come by here for years. I usually spend my $0.50 can of store brand tuna on my four legged visitors. So that means less tuna sandwich on me.

HELLO. ANY ROCK FANS HERE.
Christ Kubert Hawk