[boc-l] OFF: i'm unemployed... and lonely...

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:09:37 EDT 2016

they kicked me off the FM radio show at BLITZ cause i joked that i was Anti Abortion on their Feminazi site on FB AND THE YEAR before Futurum/Gateavisa (Street Paper, Anarcho hippie rag) where i wrote Hawkwind and related music reviews and drew comics burned down in 2014. They are rebuilding and the happy smokers cafeteria (vegan) and happy smokers library will be back in action. Thing is neither the radio or publisher ever paid me other than copies of my comics and the radio people just saw me as a subhuman mental patient babbling about Hawkwind live over Oslo's FM airwaves. SO I GOT THE JACK IN PUNKASSVILLE.

But my art graces the new album (CD) by MA PUNKASS BITCHHOE band "The Money$" - i drew an old witch robbing a bank with a gun (cause you cant rob a bank with a Wand??). I will get 10 CDs and some PayPal funds.

And i got Scott in Denmark being my mafia money lender, since oooh musta been 2012 when i first got him to PayPal me money for eBay and Discogs bonanza i always pay him back superduper dude, that dandy old Øresund Space Collective pal Scotty of mine. Last i saw Scott (Dr. Space) was when he was in Oslo 6 years ago with his nephew, we wandered Oslo seeing all kinds of rasta and hardcore bands playing as it was music day in Oslo that day in June 2010. Mary it must have been 20 years since you saw any of the Hellers. Next time he is in Oslo i'll catch up with him for sure. Carl must have been to Denmark since i am sure? To study Beowulf at least? Hamlet?

Cheers n beers & rock n roll
Christian