[boc-l] OT: IsoHunt

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 05:39:40 EDT 2016

FilmNet was awesome... still have all my VHSs...

Now we got Internet... still have all my burned CDRs and 2 full iPods..  all i need now is to Bluetooth my laptop iTunes library to my system..

i started BitTorrenting loads of music, from Isohunt a couple of months ago had to up my Bandwidth twice so i could use my Netbank and pop by YouTube etc. I got so much stuff its INSANE.

Complete discographies of:

Birth Control
Death In June
Morbid Angel
Exodus
Funkadelic
Parliament
Immortal
Emperor
Jimi Hendrix
Sisters Of Mercy punkass bootleg incomplete collection
Sid Vicious
Marduk
Carpathian Forest
White Zombie / Rob Zombie
Dream Theater
Mastodon
Opeth
Misfits

plus latest albums:

Megadeth - Dystopia
Wolfmother - New Crown and the latest one
Pink Floyd - the 1965 Demos 12" (THIS WAS JUSTIFIED AS THE VINYL GOES FOR THREE HUNNERT QUID MATEY!!!)
Witchcraft - the new shitty album
Ulver - demos and rehearsal stuff from the Box set
Pentagram - A Curious Volume
Danzig - Skeletons (GONNA BUY THIS ALL COVERS AND IT KICKS ASS)
The Cult - Hidden City
Satyricon - the live 2CD
Vektor - both CDs (Voivod copycats my Jewish punkass pal in Detroit told me to hear)
Tangerine Dream - Franz Kafka / Nights in Africa / Bootleg Box 3
Anthrax - For All Kings

But then again, i will buy CDs and LPs for $500 once i have money in a week. Play safe, rob and cheat and steal (NOT!)
Christian