[boc-l] Won dog eater in India / those legendary Power Trios / New York-EMI

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 08:10:26 EDT 2016

More silent Metal Kali power to me, "Alpha Omega" and "Age of Quarrell" with Cro-Mags, they don't pimp their lonely NYC Irish Hindu Lonely Hearts no no.. sailors, sharks, fishnets, goldfish bowls, pirates, cutthroats, what have ye. I am fighting Silent Kali BOC-L Internet. Its pure fucking in the sky with Hawkwind. It blows like a candle in the wind, Amnesty on the royal list radio.

Hare hare Gandhi, Hindu Dog chow mein, "In Flames" or "High On Fire", its all second cousin Pinocchio as Flamin Woody Firewood, snuggle up to the Fireplace, eggnog and toddy and Honey Brew beer, all ya Hawkwind and Blue Oyster Cult, Liars Liars pants on Fire. You sit and take it. Blow by Blow.

so time to go now Alice... i am Alice and .. i am WHITE RABBIT... one pill makes me larger one pill makes me small... but the pills that mother gives me dont do anything at all... my doctor gives me heroin. I beg him for Codeine and get a doze.

hey Darwin's evolved Skynet Skypenet Cro-Mags, you lovely Madonnas on my wall, You Mona Lisa Overdrive cyberspacers.... hushshshsh India manana... Madras / Punjab / New Delhi express. Kali-fornia.

3 stars in the mushroom book: John Joseph / Harley Flanegan / Parris Mayhew = CRO-MAGS.

Could be a Power Trio, RUSH / NIRVANA / HUSKER DU / JIMI HENDRIX EXPERIENCE / CREAM / MOTORHEAD... and Davey / Brock / Chadwick.

Light my fire...
but the Doors were fours.. and then only 3. Other Voices / Full Circle 2CD set of remasters is on my shelf. Fun fun fun eral.

"I'll be back!"
G.I. Christian