[boc-l] BOC/tBS: Joe Bouchard's solo stuff

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 11 11:18:30 EDT 2016

enter the man... https://www.discogs.com/artist/427427-Joe-Bouchard

From: royalistradio at hotmail.com
To: boc-l at lists.ispnet.net
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 17:12:23 +0200
Subject: Re: [boc-l] BOC/tBS: Joe Bouchard's solo stuff

Thanks Jason for input. Well it got me going on the BOC & relations collecting and enjoyment factor... i dont know how much Joe contributed to the 2 Blue Coupe CDs but i dig them totally. I think it was that i was friends with John Shirley on FB and that link popped up and i am friends with Bouchard bros. as well. Joe is even dedicating each CD to each person who orders one like a little bracket with the order "your name" and you get a free guitar pick or sumptin. I dont pick guitars (but my ass? my nose? pick mushrooms?)... Afraid if its a touchy subject, but are they like CD-R type and Inkjet desktop cover things or what? the cover photo montage and website looks like home cooked Corel Draw disaster 1989 or something. But hey i dont doubt the music is suffering - after all BOC were the real deal. And Joe was all on massive stadiums worldwide, whatnot so he knows...

BTW I mentioned in a trillionth post ago (i am chilling with the Bad company here onlist) 2OC are playing here in Norway in august but i think it sold out already. Wanna go but Eric & Buck & the rest might miss my Oysterous company on their only ever Norwegian gig so far? Same venue i saw Hawkwind in 2014 in the town of Drammen outside Oslo.... Union Scene in Drammen has gotten to be like a huge rock n roll party town center now for bigger bands in medium/small venues. And all the bikers  camp out in Drammen, Bandidos or whatever. Plus its got a huge percentage of teenage gothic people who hang around the comic store (Outland) and tattoo parlor there (Leading Light).

In Joe we trust... (helps hamburgers?)

PS: maybe i should surf over to Discogs for some Joe Bouchard discography diving around.