[boc-l] Emergency Broadcast System - Free Tibet Movement/Hawkwind

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 23:17:33 EDT 2016

Alot like Genesis P-Orridge 's people BROADCAST PTV so do i, like my Radio shows and all the time the past 16 years i have been broadcasting the Tibetan Book Of The Dead and images and instead am NOW after my temple broadcast was shut down and now being used as a Dumbed Down demon, and i am not happy being a mere useless Demon. EBS label had a very clear message - It was Hawkwind 's broadcasts to us hippies to start broadcast ourselves as much as any Tibetan Guru would. Rape Robots in the streets, A Social Alliance are you in distress?

I see this there are Temple broadcasts and there are Military base broadcasts. Like PRESSUREHED "I Predict" about the secret bases in old Soviet Union where telepathic children are testing broadcasts. I did this all my life as a Military Test for ESP gifted children, and i still do ... my FM shows and artwork are "part of the media" as i see Technocracy and High artforms only for higher Castes in India for example, the Media enabled Caste who are in the Now-Future Nirvana we have reached of internet and radio and TV. Now that anyone has internet everything is just mass feed, but meditate for awhile and realise the internet, like in Terminator, Skynet, Fishet, Dragnet, Hornet is ALIVE and the Temple airwaves are ESP. Genesis P-Orridge is a telepath, anyone who recieves his signals are his Temple slaves or just street Goths eavesdropping on his Psychic Youth Broadcasts. I have many times been infiltrated by passing Temple Transmissions years ago before i really started Kali Militia Street Temple broadcasts myself. So just space cadet talk, but EBS and those broadcasts from Hawkwind reached me.. in books, comics, CDs, in ESP.

So next time you hear voices dont call it madness. Call it High Caste.

Christian