[boc-l] Golgotha to the Cross, Lord Jesus

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 16 03:18:12 EDT 2016

it is 17 years ago in may since my crucifiction at Røa in Oslo when i was violently crucified by Iranian archangels as a Witness to Our Lord, as Christ violently feeling spikes rammed thru my hands and blood running down my arms. It was so painful i wept as i collapsed in pain and screamed "I am now a Witness to The Crucifiction of The Jehova and The Son of God"... i felt the crown of thorns being placed on my head and the thorns making blood run down my head as i blacked out, and no one wanted to help me get up. I was untouchable to Hindus and Muslims as Yahweh.

Christian