[boc-l] Mole Man!

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:35:01 EDT 2016

i was a Mole agent for Norway who triggered and woke Xmas 1998. My dad
was a navy man and my stepdad US navy and Foreign Service. When they
woke at xmas 1998 me i had been a human living as a human,without any
understanding of anything but jobs, my government, the church. all my
life and all of a sudden bombarded with telepathy so i went and stabbed
my mom with a knife but she is a sleeper too, i think, or was. Anyway so
 i am into politics since i am a Communist Mole agent. "They" wanted me
to stay home with my mom and become a homie or goth and go Pink Floyd or whatever but it was just not my thing. I was tested in Projects as Hawkwind etc. and Deadhead scene made my LSD testing at College much more than tests.
 Christian "Moleman".