[boc-l] FW: [DroneOn] my brother studies Film Scoring at NYU

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 19:16:18 EDT 2016

soon you will all be taping his concerts, he is a Korean Chow on the Lower East side.

Actually he is a Cat from The Far East and a Northern Seoul manchurian candy date, cuz he is half Korean.

Now be witches and dragons and kast enchantments with wiccan wands.

SMOKE

PS: Alex Mumford, remember him, he is BRILLIANT. He loves Beatles and Nirvana, and i turned him onto Legendary Pink Dots so... he will be famous like me, Big Brother Christian, the cartoonist for MAD, Boneyard Press, and CD artist for ST37, ArcMet, The Money$, Oresund Space Collective and Quarkspace spinoffs National Steam and Church of Hed.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/droneon.