[boc-l] Pizza Parlour, Slice N Dice

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:04:29 EDT 2016

Oh Oracle Perl and Linux, you said "what" and I shall provide an answer from my Gypsy Crystal Ball... "the celts beheaded The Oracle of Delphi in 50 BC according to Peter Tremayne fanasy pulp novels i was a fan of."

"but Now all i do is dance Like a Dingo Virgin, as us Lesbians Just Wanna have fun."

hey i just liked that sig dude, i used to say shit like that here 20 years ago, so stay in touch. I am the Wizard Of Berkeley.

No questions asked, Nena Hagen included. Absolut Patsy & Edina.

i was never a gamer, just a comix dude.

Ha!
cheers n Slice n Pizza and rollin dize like a White Anglo Saxon Protestant (WASP) (touch of Lime Disease)

My dad lives near Lyme, the Tick (Ben Edlund)
Christ Arioch (Metal Church)