[boc-l] Holy Diver

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 24 21:36:52 EDT 2016

LOL a Southern Baptist priest comes in to a an old London Scotsman soccer bar, and asks "any English Queens who want some rumpy pumpy in here". An old Rob halfordish dandy homosexual in Leather hat sitting at the end of the bar sipping a Very Large rum & coke suddenly moves like a Gay Ninja Serpent down to the Priest who ordered a bag of salted peanuts and a glass of water that looks like englishmen pissed in it, and says "hey i can tell you, just read the Victorias Secret catalog and you get plenty of skimpy Queens and leggins showin, only in lingerie, its suitable to view for Coal Miners... and Black Priests". The priest says "wanna come over to my place, eh, nudge nudge wink wink". The gay leather dude says sure, and tips the bartender a 100 Quid note. The bartender says "Strewth matey, i can fly to Phuket and buy a little Thai boy fun fun for that money" - the Leatherman says "hit the Beach urchin prostitute in Phuket, its on me, you fuckin Nonce!".  So the leather dude says to the priest "hey we will make sweet music as we scream and moan as we ram it down the Hardcore Power Tool and pop the poopoo on you, old Pope, making sweet Church music on the Altar". And thus, Manhood was proven amongst Queens. Meanwhile in USA, the Unabomber is preparing to blow up The Tower of London with Dynamite and blame it on Muslim pedophiles from ISIS.

And so Judas And Priest made London Leather Love... they even got married in Reno and adopted a Rumanian Vampire urchin they raised to be the new Elvis Presley of The East Bloc. But the Unabomber is another story for another time.

regards
Ronnie James