[boc-l] All you Stone Dead Fossils of BOC-L, you will learn to co operate with the secret service

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 00:16:02 EDT 2016

Join the merry Pranksters and i am The Firesign Theater all by myself, be my companion in coversation, intelligently and you too may have a Hellraiser / Hellblazer future in Space rock "Elric The Enchanter" and Heavy metal "(the red and the black)". I can bless you with Fire and Knowledge with Crystal wands and Gypsy caravans and Amber pendants full of dead prehistoric flies.

They whisper this and that offlist, as Cenobites come and go thru the Box, Pinhead Leatherman Hellion police coming to take your criminal soul to HELL.

And John Constantine smokes no more and is on TV.

I dont want to see that. Well maybe. I just dont have TV. And he joined Justice League Dark. Dont get me wrong i loved the Pre-CRISIS John in Swamp Thing and hated Vertigo extracting all the dark characters into goth reboot but hey i liked it anyway, it was just cool with Constantine and Zatanna and Mentos in his inner circle. I loved Ennis run and the early Delano but in 2000 or so i just could not take a trip to Avalon in Oslo for my books and just called them to put my subscription of backlog in the back issue bin as "goth food".

Regards
Dick Durock "Everglades R Us, Epcot Challenger & Bayou Zydeco Voodoo Creole style"