[boc-l] Happy New Year, fresh Arrival from ABBA! Solitary Mind Games....

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 00:58:57 EDT 2016

Of course i am just an old wanking Syd Barrett santa claus Turbonegro cumquat pedophile if i listen to Goth music. I collect Sisters, Christian Death, Tiamat, Legendary Pink Dots, Siouxsie, The Cult, TSOL, but NOT The Cure at all. I think i have Staring At The Sea somewhere.

Goths died in black as Kids going for a Kids Menu and all it was was a Blow Job from Ronald McDonald's discharged Happy Meal, semen in the sperm bank or rather Blood bank. Little wimpy ghoul kids just wander about with Dolby Stereo and Pink Floyd.

I am an old man. I like dark kids. I want to fuck a kid. In the face as A PRIEST OF DOOM. And i am a Danzing Queen--- Benny Anderson, Bjorn Ulvas, Agnethe Feltskog and the other chick.

My mom loves Abba and so do i (AND TESCO VEE of Meatmen)

so i dance the goth dance of Pink Floyd and Syd Barrett by myself.

And play Cabal, Backgammon, Sudoko and Crossword and Scrabble, Domino, Boccha, Badminton.

Oh the solitary Mind Games.
Christian Deaths Head (Marvel UK if ya didnt know)

PS: its not New Year yet but i wish myself a happy Late April now, spring time is joy full of Bird songs and green grass.