[boc-l] Ian Astbury, Living Cherokee Totem Pole Crow dance Ceremony

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:13:17 EDT 2016

Its a rotten job but some of me is a Nativity Scene in America taken into account, my birth and circumsicion in Skokie , IL march 14.1972, 9 months and 11 days after Jim Morrisons death July 3. 1971, The West Indies up to Mexico and Canada were the continent of Leif Erikson in 999 AD and Christopher Columbus 1492.

Never mind the Golden City and the Fountain Of Youth the Spanish Conquistadors searched for.

The new The Cult CD "Hidden City" is pretty beefy, produced by Bob Rock. Ed Mundell (Monster Magnet) posted liking it on FB, and i followed up a "likey" as well.

off with my Dead Threads.

Grateful and Undead.
Joe Christ, Chuck Biscuits and me.