[boc-l] Cheech and Chong "Up In Smoke"... peach fuzz superjudge

Christian Eric Mumford royalistradio at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 07:36:28 EDT 2016

i just rolled 8 cigs from this cool sexy 40ish bleach blonde lady "friend" who works at the supermarket outside my apt. I also picked up a "Needles Three" CD-R by Edward Ka-Spel at the post office there, got that from Discogs. Also in the mail was Orange Goblin "Eulogy Of The Damned" CD also from Discogs. Awaiting the "A Scented Candle" 12" LP EP and "Pages of Aquariaus" by The Legendary Pink Dots, from Bandcamp. Via The Silverman (Phil Knight).

I buy more than i sell, but such things are mere statistics in the bank, i am too lazy and crazy to do anything but use silly money.

chain mail, chain smoke.

"YOU ARE ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS, BOC-L"